Viewing the recording
If you could not make it to the live event earlier today, the 1 hour 31 minute recording of Backing Up Your Genealogy Data is now available in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. The free recording will be available until April 4, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD - includes 6 pages of handouts
Own your own copy of Backing Up Your Genealogy Data by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class (1 hour 31 minutes), the complete Q/A session, and six pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of Backup that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, March 28, 2011.
- Excellent. I thought I knew lots about backing up, but I learned so much. Thanks for providing these seminars.
- Thomas gave so many tips and suggestions for backing up programs..need to get started....will buy the CD.
- Easy to understand presentation, so much information packed into an hour, motivational, look forward to future webinars.
- An extremely enjoyable, well-paced, informative webinar. This was my first webinar - what an exciting way to learn. Thanks so much for making these available.
- I found Thomas' explanations both thorough and clear....helpful for those of us who are novices.
- Thank you so much for the comparison of different online backup programs. Nice to know about the different elements within each program and that there is no "one size fits all."
- Greatly enjoyed the presentation. Good information for practical use which if I apply it, may keep me from losing much valuable data.
- You provide an excellent, well organized, understandable presentation. Your answers were thoughtful and direct. Felt like you were sitting here next to me walking thru your slides. I would love to attend more webinars with you instructing!
- Very good presentation. Easy to understand, especially for someone who belongs to the "older generation".
- You answered so many questions that I have had about Backing up my Genealogy. Thanks so much.
- Always learn something from Thomas! Thank you so much for the wonderful webinar Legacy and Thomas!
- I couldn't imagine all the data I've been neglecting to backup! What an eyeopener. Thank you so much for this great webinar.
- Excellent speaker for a great topic. Will change the way I do backup!
- I found this session very good both in terms of new information and reinforcement of the basics that I already was aware of but do not consistently act on. The presenter was very knowledgeable and spoke in an easy to understand fashion.
- This was my first webinar ever, and I was particularly impressed with how clear and organized it was. Excellent pacing, slides, information and interaction between the presenter and the mediator.
- Building a Research Toolbox, with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, April 6, 2011
- Dropbox for Genealogists, with Thomas MacEntee - Thursday, April 21, 2011
- Preserving Family Photographs: 1839 to the Present - Wednesday, May 4, 2011
- Further Your Research and Unify Your Family Reunion with Beautiful Genealogy Charts with Janet Hovorka - Wednesday, May 11, 2011
- Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story with Lisa Alzo - Wednesday, June 29, 2011
- The Power of DNA in Unlocking Family Relationships with Ugo Perego - Wednesday, July 13, 2011