View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of Preserving Family Photographs is now available in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD and Maureen's book
Own your own copy of Preserving Family Photographs by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class (1 hour 29 minutes) and the complete Q/A session. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Maureen's book, Preserving Your Family Photographs (208 pages) is the perfect companion to the webinar CD. In it, you will learn how to:
- Identify the types of damage already done to the photos in your collection.
- Take care of all your photos going forward, so that damage is a thing of the past.
- Preserve your digital images - for you and future generations.
- Select a conservator to repair damaged photos and protect them from more deterioration.
- Select a restoration expert to restore damaged photos using airbrushing, digital manipulation, or photographic enhancements.
- Create a stunning scrapbook that will endure, using archival quality guidelines.
- Properly handle cased images such as daguerreotypes, ambrotypes and tintypes.
- Explore techniques to share your images.
- Take advantage of low-cost alternatives to traditional photo preservation techniques.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of photos that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, May 9, 2011.
- An excellent webinar packed with information and ideas. Maureen Taylor speaks in a clear tone and at a measured pace so that all of the information comes through very well.
- Fantastic! Now to put this welcome information into practice immediately since my project for the week has to do with my many and varied photos. I appreciated the pace of the webinar which allowed me to make notes and pay attention too.
- I absolutely enjoyed every moment of this webinar. I'm looking forward to her next webinar and I'm going to check out her askmaureentaylor.com website immediately. Thank you so much for all this information. I am a beginner and I think the webinar helped beginners as well as seasoned researchers!
- I always learn from Maureen Taylor. She truly is the best source of information on photographs.
- I have made so many mistakes in preserving our family photographs in the past. What I learned today is invaluable. Thank you Maureen for presenting this and thank you Legacy for making this webinar available.
- Several very, very good points made about handling and storing, and especially good tips about digital storage for future quality of access and printing. Many thanks!
- This was the best seminar ever. She was onspot, exactly as promised and totally on topic.
- Further Your Research and Unify Your Family Reunion with Beautiful Genealogy Charts with Janet Hovorka - Wednesday, May 11, 2011
- Google Docs for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, May 18, 2011
- Google Forms for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, June 1, 2011.
- Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story with Lisa Alzo - Wednesday, June 29, 2011
- The Power of DNA in Unlocking Family Relationships with Ugo Perego - Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- Google Images and Beyond with Maureen Taylor - Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- Organizing for Success with Karen Clifford - Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Post a Comment