Lisa has inspired me to start writing THIS AFTERNOON. I have thought for years about how to organize and start our family history--now I have good suggestions on how to organize it that will fit my style.
I especially liked the suggestion of writing individual character sketches and am anxious to get started with her new ideas.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 33 minute recording of Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until July 11, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and four pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of lisa that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, July 4, 2011.
- This webinar exceeded my expectations. Before viewing this webinar I was not sure I'd want to write a family history but now I really do want to. Lisa did a terrific job and presented a ton of helpful information. Thank you!
- Very good Webinar. She really knows how to tell you the best way to get started. I like the idea of using Photos and family stories plus the passport/visa/passenger way of introducing a story or book.
- This was very motivating and enjoyable. I am not as overwhelmed by all the info I have as I was before. Also I feel more confident about some of the approaches I have been considering. Great Job!
- Thank you Lisa, and Geoff. You have inspired me to get started turning facts into stories. I had no idea Legacy had so many features to help with the writing projects. I appreciated seeing you demonstrate the timeline and report features. These webinars have given me confidence to dig in.
- Terrific!!! Very informative and it encourages me to write my family history which I have wanted to do but didn't even know how to start. This gives me the tools to do just that.
- She made writing about my family seem a lot less intimidating and more "do-able". I don't have to write Gone With the Wind -- I can just start writing.
- Lisa has inspired me to start writing THIS AFTERNOON. I have thought for years about how to organize and start our family history--now I have good suggestions on how to organize it that will fit my style.
- I have attended a number of similar lectures but none have "fired up" my desire to get writing like this one by Lisa Alzo. Kudos.
- Watch Geoff Live: Adding an Obituary with Legacy's Geoff Rasmussen - Friday, July 1, 2011
- Leveraging the Power of "We": a Watershed Event in Discovering Where to Find Your Ancestors with FamilySearch's Michael Ritchey - Wednesday, July 6, 2011
- The Power of DNA in Unlocking Family Relationships with Ugo Perego - Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- Google Images and Beyond with Maureen Taylor - Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- Organizing for Success with Karen Clifford - Wednesday, August 3, 2011
- Newspapers for Genealogists with Tom Kemp - Wednesday, August 17, 2011
- Best Internet Resources for African American Genealogy with Angela Walton-Raji - Wednesday, August 31, 2011
- Facebook for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis - Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Post a Comment