View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 51 minute recording of Watch Geoff Live: Adding an Obituary is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until July 11, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Watch Geoff Live: Adding an Obituary by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class and the Q/A session. Click here for more information or to purchase. Or purchase the Watch Geoff Live 3-pack for almost 5 hours of Legacy instruction:
- Adding a Death Certificate
- Adding a Marriage Record
- Adding an Obituary
The special discount coupon of obituary that was announced during the webinar is valid for 15% off anything in our online store through Monday, July 4, 2011.
- These webinars are excellent. You learn so much more than just how to enter an obituary.
- This was awesome -- the live entries make a tremendous difference, and to have Geoff including questions and comments from participants as he goes along is a real bonus. They are often questions that have been going through my mind, and if they haven't, then they are "oh, right, why didn't I think of that", as the would have occurred to me later when the chance was gone. Keep up the great work!
- I have learned more from these webinars than I could learn from books in a year.
- Please keep these "Geoff Live Webinars" coming. Geoff is great and learning how someone else uses Legacy has been very helpful for me. I have gotten some great ideas and some I am implementing!
- Loved hearing about the different short cuts on the data page.
- It is so informative-the way Geoff shares his entries. Each move gives me confidence to work on my genealogy. He takes away the fear of doing something wrong. I can relax a bit-I won't wreck everything with the touch of a key.
- I loved today's webinar! I'm a visual learner and need to see it being done to understand how to use all the wonderful feature's of Legacy. Please have more of these impromptu sessions and I'll be there!
- Geoff covered so many tips and tricks about Legacy that I did not know.
- While manuals can provide information on how to use the software, it is always better to see it used in the real world.
- Leveraging the Power of "We": a Watershed Event in Discovering Where to Find Your Ancestors with FamilySearch's Michael Ritchey - Wednesday, July 6, 2011
- The Power of DNA in Unlocking Family Relationships with Ugo Perego - Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- Google Images and Beyond with Maureen Taylor - Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- Organizing for Success with Karen Clifford - Wednesday, August 3, 2011
- Newspapers for Genealogists with Tom Kemp - Wednesday, August 17, 2011
- Best Internet Resources for African American Genealogy with Angela Walton-Raji - Wednesday, August 31, 2011
- Facebook for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis - Wednesday, September 21, 2011