I wanted to have Paul speak to us today because you hear a lot about different subscription sites and you never really know which ones are worth subscribing to. Paul gave an overview of everything you'd want to know about their site so you can decide it it will be of value to have in your personal genealogy toolbox. Their map collection alone is certainly worth adding to my list of resources. So if you've been on the fence about subscribing to WorldVitalRecords, take a look at Paul's presentation. Besides that, just listening to Paul's enthusiasm about genealogy makes it a good listen. Paul is the founder of Ancestry.com, FamilyLink.com, and WorldVitalRecords.com
View the Recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 15 minute recording is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Special Offer Ends September 30, 2011
Paul and his company have graciously offered Legacy webinar viewers a tremendous discount on their annual subscription. Normally priced at $149, you can purchase a year's subscription (plus 2 additional free months) for just $69.95. Visit http://www.worldvitalrecords.com/legacyoffer11 for the discount. The offer expires September 30, 2011.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of paul that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, September 19, 2011.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis, September 21.
- Uncovering Your Irish Family History with Jennifer Geraghty-Gorman, October 19.
- Let Your Voice be Heard in the Digital Conversation with Drusilla Pair, October 26.
- FamilyRoots Organizer System with Mary Hill, November 4.
- It Is Well With My Soul: Finding Ancestors Amid the Rubble of Disaster and Misfortune with Thomas MacEntee, November 9.
- Creating a Shareable CD with Legacy and Passage Express software with Jefferson Shupe, November 16.
- Celebrate the Holidays and Share Family History with Heritage Collector software with Kathleen Bitter, November 18.
- A Closer Look at Google+ with Dan Lynch, November 30.
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, December 7.
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
See you online!