If you enjoy genealogy technology, you will enjoy listening to Thomas, as did this attendee:
"Tom is the premier Go-To-Guy for high tech genealogy. I was glad to see him in great form again."
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 33 minute recording of Facebook for Genealogists is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until September 26, 2011.
Find us on Facebook
Once you're on Facebook, visit our page at www.facebook.com/legacyfamilytree and click the "Like" button at the top. You'll be kept up on the latest happenings with Legacy.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Facebook for Genealogists by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class, the complete Question/Answer session, and the 3-page handout with all the step-by-step instructions. Click here for more information or to purchase. Or purchase the brand new Webinar-on-CD Bundle, Volume 3 for almost 8 hours of instruction and 34 pages of handouts. Includes:
- Google Docs for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
- Google Forms for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
- Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story by Lisa Alzo
- Google Images and Beyond by Maureen Taylor
- Facebook for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of facebook that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, September 19, 2011.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Exploring FamilyLink.com and WorldVitalRecords.com with Paul Allen, September 16.
- Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis, September 21.
- Uncovering Your Irish Family History with Jennifer Geraghty-Gorman, October 19.
- Let Your Voice be Heard in the Digital Conversation with Drusilla Pair, October 26.
- FamilyRoots Organizer System with Mary Hill, November 4.
- It Is Well With My Soul: Finding Ancestors Amid the Rubble of Disaster and Misfortune with Thomas MacEntee, November 9.
- Creating a Shareable CD with Legacy and Passage Express software with Jefferson Shupe, November 16.
- A Closer Look at Google+ with Dan Lynch, November 30.
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, December 7.
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
See you online!