Dan also announced the future availability of the second edition of his award-winning book, Google Your Family Tree. While supplies last, any new purchases of his current first edition (352 page, softcover) will come with a voucher to receive the second edition for free when it is released (you'll just need to cover the shipping cost of the free book).
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 38 minute recording of A Closer Look at Google+ is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until December 12, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of A Closer Look at Google+ by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 38 minute recording of the class with the complete Q/A session. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
Since nearly everything in the online store is already discounted for our 2011 Christmas sale, there was no special coupon code announced.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- New Genealogy Technology: Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner with Gordon Nuttall, December 2.
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, December 7.
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
- Digital Books and Sites for Genealogists with James Tanner, January 4.
- Pilgrims and Patriots: Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis, January 18.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners with Marian Pierre-Louis, February 15.
- Are You Ready for the 1940 U.S. Census Images with Thomas MacEntee, March 7.
See you online!
Post a Comment