By the way - today's webinar was number 50 since we began in September 2010 - and our 41st this year alone. It is exciting to be part of something that has extended the reach of genealogy education. Thanks to all of our wonderful speakers and attendees!
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of Children and Genealogy in the Classroom is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until December 26, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Children and Genealogy in the Classroom by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 28 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 2 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Maureen is also the author of:
- Google Images and Beyond webinar-on-CD
- Preserving Family Photographs webinar-on-CD
- Preserving Your Family Photographs book, 208 pages
- Fasionable Folks: Hairstyles 1840-1900, 126 pages
Since nearly everything in the online store is already discounted for our 2011 Christmas sale, there was no special coupon code announced. Even the popular Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner's discount has been extended through the end of the year.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Digital Books and Sites for Genealogists with James Tanner, January 4.
- Pilgrims and Patriots: Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis, January 18.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners with Marian Pierre-Louis, February 15.
- Organizing and Sharing Digital Images with Geoff Rasmussen, February 29.
- Are You Ready for the 1940 U.S. Census Images with Thomas MacEntee, March 7.
See you online!