View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 25 minute recording of Digital Books and Sites for Genealogists is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until January 16, 2012.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Digital Books and Sites for Genealogists by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 25 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
James is also the author of:
The special discount coupon of books that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, January 9, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Pilgrims and Patriots: Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis, January 18.
- Genealogy Idol Competition with Geoff Rasmussen, February 2.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners with Marian Pierre-Louis, February 15.
- Organizing and Sharing Digital Images with Geoff Rasmussen, February 29.
- Are You Ready for the 1940 U.S. Census Images with Thomas MacEntee, March 7.
- Obituaries: Clues to Look For. Tips for making sure you get the full benefit from an obituary notice with Tom Kemp, March 28.
- Digital Writing Tools for Genealogists with Lisa Alzo, March 30.
- Genealogy on the Go - the Families app for your Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad with Malcolm Green, April 11.
- Researching Your Scottish Ancestors with Marie Dougan, April 18.
- Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living with Megan Smolenyak, April 25.
- Researching Your Pennsylvania Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, May 2.
- Researching Your New York Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee, May 30.
- Putting Flesh on the Bones with Ron Arons, June 13.
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records with Tom Kemp, June 20.
See you online!