Whether you are a beginning researcher or have been at it for decades, if you have a brick wall ancestor you need to watch the recording of today's webinar, Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners, by Marian Pierre-Louis. Do I dare say that it was one of the best - if not the best webinar - we've ever had! I guess I feel that way after each one, but she was that fantastic.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 31 minute recording of Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until February 27, 2012.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 31 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Marian is also the author of:
- Brick Walls: Cracking the Case of Nathan Brown's Parents
- Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors
- Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of brick that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, February 20, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Organizing and Sharing Digital Images with Geoff Rasmussen, February 29.
- Are You Ready for the 1940 U.S. Census Images with Thomas MacEntee, March 7.
- DNA Research for Genealogists: Beyond the Basics with Ugo Perego. March 21.
- Obituaries: Clues to Look For. Tips for making sure you get the full benefit from an obituary notice with Tom Kemp, March 28.
- Digital Writing Tools for Genealogists with Lisa Alzo, March 30.
- The Pursuit from Genealogy Hobbyist to Professional with John Kitzmiller and Claire Brison-Banks, April 4.
- Genealogy on the Go - the Families app for your Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad with Malcolm Green, April 11.
- Using Legacy Family Tree to Support Family Groups/Organizations with Geoff Rasmussen and Ken McGinnis, April 14.
- Researching Your Scottish Ancestors with Marie Dougan, April 18.
- Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living with Megan Smolenyak, April 25.
- Researching Your Pennsylvania Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, May 2.
- Researching Your New York Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee, May 30.
- Putting Flesh on the Bones with Ron Arons, June 13.
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records with Tom Kemp, June 20.
- Digital Images for Genealogists and Technologists: scanning, digitizing, editing, and preserving your photos with Geoff Rasmussen. June 27.
- The Quest for your English Ancestors with Claire V. Brisson-Banks. July 11.
- Plan Your Way to Research Success with Marian Pierre-Louis, July 18.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!