SPECIAL "FRIENDS OF THOMAS" COUPON! SAVE 25%! Use code TMACFRIENDS when purchasing the They're Alive! webinar!
Join me on Thursday evening, February 9, 2012 for my next webinar: They're Alive! Finding Living Relatives over at Family Tree University.
- Date: Thursday, February 9, 2012
- Starting Time: 8 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. Pacific
- Presenter: Thomas MacEntee, owner of Geneabloggers and High-Definition Genealogy
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Price: $49.99
Sooner or later most genealogists find that they have to stop looking for dead people and start looking for living ones. Whether you’re working on adoption research, reconnecting after a generations-old family feud, or just looking to track down your third cousin to share photos, finding living people is a key part of every genealogist’s journey. Thomas MacEntee will share his secrets for finding your long-lost relatives in this webinar.
What you'll learn:
- Why finding living relatives is important to your research success
- How to use the internet to find long-lost relatives
- What records you can expect to find for free (and which you’ll have to pay for)
- Unlikely sources for finding lost cousins
- How to make sure you've found the right person
- Participation in the live presentation and Q&A session
- Access to the webinar recording to view again as many times as you like
- A PDF of the presentation slides for future reference
- Anyone with long-lost friends or relatives
- Anyone who’s hit a brick wall in researching a family line
- Librarians or volunteers who want to help patrons find living descendants
Post a Comment