Now that was a fun webinar to present! A couple of times during my presentation I was as giddy as a little boy on Christmas morning - that's how exciting the new Census List tool is. And from the hundreds of comments that the attendees left, I can tell that you, too, are delighted with the new tools and reports in Legacy's latest free update. Even the Q/A session was fun - I didn't expect that we would cover the wide range of topics that we did - searching, tagging, sources, pictures, colors and more. One viewer commented, "I think this might be the best tool since source templates!!!! Thank you, thank you."
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 27 minute recording of Navigating the New Census Tools in Legacy Family Tree is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free indefinitely.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
You can also purchase your own copy of Navigating the New Census Tools in Legacy Family Tree by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 27 minute recording of the class and the complete Q/A session. Click here for more information or to purchase.
This CD is also available in the brand new Census Bundle (discounted) which includes the following webinar CDs:
- Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Census Record by Geoff Rasmussen (1 hour 41 minutes)
- Navigating the 1940 U.S. Census by Thomas MacEntee (1 hour 26 minutes)
- Navigating the New Census Tools in Legacy Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen (1 hour 27 minutes)
Click here to purchase the bundle for just $29.85 (savings of $3).
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of 1940 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, March 12, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- DNA Research for Genealogists: Beyond the Basics with Ugo Perego. March 21.
- Obituaries: Clues to Look For. Tips for making sure you get the full benefit from an obituary notice with Tom Kemp, March 28.
- Digital Writing Tools for Genealogists with Lisa Alzo, March 30.
- The Pursuit from Genealogy Hobbyist to Professional with John Kitzmiller and Claire Brison-Banks, April 4.
- Genealogy on the Go - the Families app for your Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad with Malcolm Green, April 11.
- Using Legacy Family Tree to Support Family Groups/Organizations with Geoff Rasmussen and Ken McGinnis, April 14.
- Researching Your Scottish Ancestors with Marie Dougan, April 18.
- Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living with Megan Smolenyak, April 25.
- Researching Your Pennsylvania Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, May 2.
- Researching Your New York Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee, May 30.
- Researching Your German Ancestors with Kory Meyerink, June 6.
- Putting Flesh on the Bones with Ron Arons, June 13.
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records with Tom Kemp, June 20.
- Staying Safe with Social Media with Thomas MacEntee, June 22.
- Digital Images for Genealogists and Technologists: scanning, digitizing, editing, and preserving your photos with Geoff Rasmussen. June 27.
- The Quest for your English Ancestors with Claire V. Brisson-Banks. July 11.
- Plan Your Way to Research Success with Marian Pierre-Louis, July 18.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!
Post a Comment