The best way to spend an hour and a half - listen to Megan Smolenyak! In her first webinar ever, genealogy's icon spoke to a capacity webinar audience - all 1,000 webinar seats were taken. Using fascinating case studies she taught the eight proven strategies to finding our living relatives. One viewer commented, "she is so professional, witty, and charming and really knows her stuff! I would have listened for hours." I was thinking the same thing. Thanks Megan!
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 45 minute recording of Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until May 7, 2012.
Own your own copy of Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 45 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Or...purchase the Megan Smolenyak Bundle which includes:
- Who Do You Think You Are: The Essential Guide to Tracing Your Family History (224 pages)
- Hey, America, Your Roots Are Showing (288 pages)
- Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living webinar-on-CD
Click here to purchase the bundle for just $32.95 (savings of $10.95).
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of megan that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, April 30, 2012.
- Researching Your Pennsylvania Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, May 2.
- Researching Your New York Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee, May 30.
- Researching Your German Ancestors with Kory Meyerink, June 6.
- Putting Flesh on the Bones with Ron Arons, June 13.
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records with Tom Kemp, June 20.
- Staying Safe with Social Media with Thomas MacEntee, June 22.
- Digital Images for Genealogists and Technologists: scanning, digitizing, editing, and preserving your photos with Geoff Rasmussen. June 27.
- The Quest for your English Ancestors with Claire V. Brisson-Banks. July 11.
- Plan Your Way to Research Success with Marian Pierre-Louis, July 18.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!
Post a Comment