Our 2012 webinar schedule just got even better. We have opened registration for five additional webinars bringing our number of webinars in 2012 to 43. That's over 60 hours of the highest quality of genealogy education available to you - from your computer - and all at no cost to you.
Genealogy Education Where You Are!
Here's the lineup for the rest of the year. The brand new classes are in red. Our webinar brochure has also been updated so we encourage you to print it, email it, and share it with your friends, family, genealogy society and local Family History Center.
- Researching Your New York Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee, May 30.
- Researching Your German Ancestors with Kory Meyerink, June 6.
- Genealogy Idol Competition, June 9.
- Putting Flesh on the Bones with Ron Arons, June 13.
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records with Tom Kemp, June 20.
- Staying Safe with Social Media with Thomas MacEntee, June 22.
- Digital Images for Genealogists and Technologists: scanning, digitizing, editing, and preserving your photos with Geoff Rasmussen. June 27.
- The Quest for your English Ancestors with Claire V. Brisson-Banks. July 11.
- Plan Your Way to Research Success with Marian Pierre-Louis, July 18.
- The Genealogy Cloud: Which Online Storage Program Is Right For You? with Thomas MacEntee, July 27.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence, with Judy G. Russell, CG. August 29.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter. September 14/21/28
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!