The recording of today's webinar, Digital Images: Scanning, Editing, and Preserving Your Photos is now online for a limited time. In the webinar, Legacy's Geoff Rasmussen covered:
- Golden Rules of Digitization: Choosing the right resolution and file formats
- Step-by-step process of scanning a document or photograph
- Basic editing/restoring techniques including using the cloning, spot healing brush, straightening, red-eye removal, stitching and panoramas tools
- Adding a picture to your Legacy family file
- Flip-Pal's sketch kit
- Picture resizing for Legacy Charting
- And much more
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 47 minute recording of Digital Images: Scanning, Editing, and Preserving Your Photos is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until July 9, 2012.
Own your own copy of Digital Images: Scanning, Editing, and Preserving Your Photos by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 47 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 11 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Or order the bundle:
- Digital Images: Scanning, Editing, and Preserving Your Photos (1 hour 47 minutes, plus 11 pages of handouts)
- Organizing and Sharing Digital Images (1 hour 44 minutes, plus 5 pages of handouts)
Browse all 10 of Geoff Rasmussen's webinar CDs here.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of images2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, July 2, 2012.
- The Quest for your English Ancestors with Claire V. Brisson-Banks. July 11.
- Plan Your Way to Research Success with Marian Pierre-Louis, July 18.
- The Genealogy Cloud: Which Online Storage Program Is Right For You? with Thomas MacEntee, July 27.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence, with Judy G. Russell, CG. August 29.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!
Post a Comment