If you have German ancestors, or just want to listen to one of genealogy's finest speakers, we invite you to view the recording of today's webinar, Researching Your German Ancestors by Kory Meyerink, AG. Kory taught about Germany's history, how to read its handwriting, the background of the language, explained what records are available and where and how to find your ancestors' records. We also had a full 30 minutes of your questions and answers.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 50 minute recording of Researching Your German Ancestors is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until June 18, 2012.
Own your own copy of Researching Your German Ancestors by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 50 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of germany that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, June 11, 2012.
- Genealogy Idol Competition, June 9.
- Putting Flesh on the Bones with Ron Arons, June 13.
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records with Tom Kemp, June 20.
- Staying Safe with Social Media with Thomas MacEntee, June 22.
- Digital Images for Genealogists and Technologists: scanning, digitizing, editing, and preserving your photos with Geoff Rasmussen. June 27.
- The Quest for your English Ancestors with Claire V. Brisson-Banks. July 11.
- Plan Your Way to Research Success with Marian Pierre-Louis, July 18.
- The Genealogy Cloud: Which Online Storage Program Is Right For You? with Thomas MacEntee, July 27.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence, with Judy G. Russell, CG. August 29.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!