Mapping Your Ancestors' Footsteps
- Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2012
- 9:00 pm Eastern
- 8:00 pm Central
- 7:00 pm Mountain
- 6:00 pm Pacific
- 12:00 noon, Wednesday, July 25 in Australia
- 2:00 pm, Wednesday, July 25 in New Zealand
- Presenter: Kathryn Lake Hogan of LOOKING4ANCESTORS
- Guest Host: Thomas MacEntee of Geneabloggers
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Price: Free
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- How and why maps were made
- Different types of maps
- How to use maps with other records
- How to use maps in your personal family history
- Where to find historic and recent maps
- Putting it altogether: how to tell a family history story that will interest your family
- Anyone who wants to learn about maps and how this resource can help them in their family history
- Volunteers and librarians who want to help patrons learn about family history
About the Webinar
Have you ever wished you could walk in your ancestors' footsteps? Learn how maps can help you understand where your ancestors lived, worked, married, immigrated, and died.
What You'll Learn:
Who Should Attend:
Space is limited to 100 attendees.
Reserve your spot for this Webinar by registering
Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details about joining the webinar.
Copyright by Kathryn Lake Hogan, 2012.