The recording of Marian Pierre-Louis' webinar, Plan Your Way to Research Success, is now online for a limited time. Marian began with this suggestion:
"Don't stumble to discovery, search with a purpose and intent."
She then described how creating and using a research plan can help you better organize and manage your research. She used these techniques when breaking down my personal brick wall and found Nathan Brown's parents - her suggestions work! One viewer commented,
"Every genealogist should watch this webinar, it's one of THE most informative webinars I've seen. I've known I needed to implement a research plan but never known exactly how to go about it. Now with such great instruction, I'm finally going to be able to be more organized and efficient in my researching. Thank you Marian!"
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 33 minute recording of Plan Your Way to Research Success is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until July 30, 2012.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Plan Your Way to Research Success by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 33 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, 15 pages of handouts, and her blank digital files for you to use in your own research! Click here for more information or to purchase.
Or purchase the brand new Brick Walls CD bundle. Includes:
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners (1 hour 31 minutes, 8 pages of handouts)
- Brick Walls: Cracking the Case of Nathan Brown's Parents (1 hour 25 minutes, 4 pages of handouts)
- Plan Your Way to Research Success (1 hour 33 minutes, 15 pages of handouts)
Order for just $26.85 (savings of $3).
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of success that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, July 23, 2012.
- The Genealogy Cloud: Which Online Storage Program Is Right For You? with Thomas MacEntee, July 27.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence, with Judy G. Russell, CG. August 29.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!