The recording of Claire V. Brisson-Banks' webinar, The Quest for Your English Ancestors is now online for a limited time. In the webinar Claire covered how to find your England ancestors using online, microfilmed, and original records. The Question/Answer session was also exceptional where she covered themaps.familysearch.org site and explained how to get personalized help from the staff at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City through the use of their wiki, Facebook and Skype communities.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 39 minute recording of The Quest for Your English Ancestors is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until July 23, 2012.
Own your own copy of The Quest for Your English Ancestors by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 39 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of england that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, July 16, 2012.
- Plan Your Way to Research Success with Marian Pierre-Louis, July 18.
- The Genealogy Cloud: Which Online Storage Program Is Right For You? with Thomas MacEntee, July 27.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence, with Judy G. Russell, CG. August 29.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!
Post a Comment