The recording of today's webinar, The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today, by Barbara Renick is now available to view for a limited time. Using a series of case studies, Barbara taught advanced research methodologies that will help genealogists of any level of expertise. She covered:
- Naming patterns
- Migration routes
- Tax records
- Supporting evidence
- and much more
One of the viewers, Kristine, wrote, "WOW. I just might be able to tackle my two brickwalls using these ideas!! Wonderful!! Thank you Barbara!!! Oh my I am excited!" I think you'll agree with Kristine after watching Barbara's webinar.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It will be available until September 3, 2012 for free.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of The 5 C's of Success in Genealogy Today by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the complete 1 hour 30 minute recording of the class, the question/answer session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of success2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, August 27, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence, with Judy G. Russell, CG. August 29.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!
Post a Comment