The recording of today's excellent webinar, Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers, by Marian Pierre-Louis, is now available to view in our webinar archives. Coupled with her earlier Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners I expect many of your brick walls to come dumbling down. Please let us know your stories!
Here's just a few of the resources and strategies Marian talked about:
- Doctor and midwife records
- Problems with naming
- Researching the in-laws
- FAN club (Friends, Associates, and Neighbors)
- and much more
- Lots more...
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers is now available to view in our webinar archives for a limited time. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Own your own copy of Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the complete 1 hour 30 minute recording of the class, the question/answer session, and 2 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of brick2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, October 22, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!
Post a Comment