The recording of today's terrific webinar, Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research, by Michael Hait, is now available to view in our webinar archives. As Michael stated, the records of the Civil War are indeed the greatest record collection for U.S. genealogists!
Here's just a few of the resources Michael talked about:
- 1890 U.S. Veteran's schedule
- Civil War Soldiers & Sailors System
- Compiled service records
- Pension applications
- and much more
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 33 minute recording of Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research is now available to view in our webinar archives for a limited time. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Own your own copy of Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the complete 1 hour 33 minute recording of the class, and 3 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Michael's book, Online State Resources for Genealogy (784) pages is available here for just $15.99.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of war that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, October 29, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
- 10 Ideas for Great Gifts Using Your Family Photos with Thomas MacEntee and Diane Miller. November 30.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. December 5.
See you online!