The recording of yesterday's outstanding webinar, Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall, by Judy Wight, is now available to view in our webinar archives. As we learned, if you have an Irish brick wall, turn next to estate records, and your problem may be solved. Learn about estate records, why they are valuable, what they contain, and where to locate them in this 90 minute webinar.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall is now available to view in our webinar archives for a limited time. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Own your own copy of Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the complete 1 hour 30 minute recording of the class, and 5 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Judy's previous webinar, The Three Cs of Irish Research: Civil Registration, Church Records, and Census is available here.
We also unofficially announced the pre-order of Geoff Rasmussen's (that me!) new book, Digital Imaging Essentials: Techniques and Tips for Genealogists and Family Historians. Order the printed book by November 16 and get the PDF (electronic) version free! Click here for the details.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of estate that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, November 5, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
- 10 Ideas for Great Gifts Using Your Family Photos with Thomas MacEntee and Diane Miller. November 30.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. December 5.
See you online!