If you have Scottish ancestry, don't miss Webinar Wednesday presented by Marie Dougan. In "Inheritance in Scotland: Wills, Testaments, and Land Records," Marie will explore these records which are all useful in providing further evidence and documentation for your Scottish ancestors. She will be presenting from Glasgow, Scotland - you'll love her accent!
Join us for the live webinar on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. Before joining, please visit www.java.com to ensure you have the latest version of Java which our webinar software requires. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here and then click on the "Test Your GoToWebinar Connection" link.
About the presenter
Marie Dougan is a professional genealogist based in Scotland who holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Genealogical Studies from the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow. She has been involved in researching genealogy for over 14 years. Marie has an extensive background in education and provides a variety of training courses in genealogy, including the courses she teaches at the University of Strathclyde. She has a particular interest in the applications of technologies to assist in genealogical research. Marie is the owner of Ancestral Consultants which provides a range of professional genealogy services.
She is also the author of:
- Researching Your Scottish Ancestors webinar-on-CD
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain/Arizona
- 11am Pacific
- 7pm GMT
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email during the week prior to the webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here by clicking on the "Test Your GoToWebinar Connection" link.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!