The recording of today's fantastic webinar, A Treasure Trove of Irish Websites, by Judy Wight, is now available to view for a limited time. One viewer commented:
"TOTAL WOW! I am so excited thinking some of my elusive challenging Irish brick walls may be ready to tumble down this year!! Fabulous presentation!!"
This was the 5th in a series of webinars dedicated to finding your Irish Ancestors. Each recording is available in the archives at www.familytreewebinars.com.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 35 minute recording of A Treasure Trove of Irish Websites is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for the next 7 days. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. Judy's 4 pages of handouts with clickable links are also available in the membership area of the archives.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of ireland2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Monday, April 22, 2013.
New - Webinar Memberships/Subscriptions
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 152 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 398 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- What's New at FamilySearch by Devin Ashby. April 24.
- Researching your Roots in Rhode Island by Maureen Taylor. May 1.
- Blogging for Beginners with DearMYRTLE. May 3.
- Land Records Solve Research Problems by Mary Hill. May 15.
- Ten Hidden Resources Every Genealogist Should Know by Lisa Alzo. May 22.
- The New Frontier in Genetic Genealogy: Autosomal DNA Testing by Ugo Perego. May 29.
- The Genealogy of Your House by Marian Pierre-Louis. June 5.
- Get What You Came For: New Search Options Let You Target Obituaries, Photos, Passenger Lists, Births, Marriages, and More by Tom Kemp. June 12.
- Next Exit: Your New Jersey Ancestors by Thomas MacEntee. June 14.
- How Knowing the Law Makes Us Better Genealogists by Judy Russell. June 26.
- Canadian Ports of Entry: Ship Passenger Lists, Immigration Records, and Border Crossing Records by Kathryn Lake Hogan. July 10.
- Research in the Old Line State: An Overview of Maryland Genealogy by Michael Hait. July 17.
- Top Ten Techniques for Finding More in Library Catalogs by Barbara Renick. July 19.
- Top 21st Century Genealogy Resources - A Baker's Dozen by Tom Kemp. July 24.
- Direct Your Research with City Directories by Maureen Taylor. July 31.
- Captured For All Time: Recording Family Voices to Preserve and Pass Down by Marian Pierre-Louis. August 7.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy FamilyTree by Geoff Rasmussen. August 14.
- Colonial Immigrants: Who They Were and Where They Came From by Mary Hill. August 28.
- Getting the Most from Your Records: Putting Them Through the Wringer! by Linda Geiger. September 4.
- More Blogging for Beginners with DearMYRTLE. September 6.
- You Use WHAT for Genealogy? by Thomas MacEntee. September 11.
- Don't Be an Audio Hog: Free and Easy Ways to Share Your Audio Files by Marian Pierre-Louis. September 18.
- Using Church Records to Identify Ancestors by Mary Hill. October 23.
- Using Court Records to tell the Story of our Ancestors' Lives by Judy Russell. October 30.
- Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research by DearMYRTLE. November 1.
- Researching with Marian! Creating a Research Plan with YOUR Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. November 6.
- Researching Your Ohio Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. November 13.
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. November 20.
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
See you online!