Working with Autosomal DNA: Intermediate/Advanced Applications
Presenter: CeCe Moore
About the Presenter: CeCe Moore is a professional genetic genealogist and the author of the popular blog “Your Genetic Genealogist” (www.yourgeneticgenealogist.com). Currently, she is working as the genetic genealogy consultant for Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates, Jr. and recently served as the DNA consultant for Genealogy Roadshow. As an unbiased independent professional, she works closely with all of the major genetic genealogy companies promoting the interests of the genealogy community. Considered one of the foremost experts in the use of autosomal DNA for genealogy, CeCe is frequently consulted by the press, DNA testing companies, genealogists and adoptees.
Date: Saturday, September 21, 2013
Webinar Description: Autosomal DNA offers virtually unlimited potential for discovering more about your roots, but learning to work with the vast amount of data that comes with autosomal DNA research is challenging. CeCe will demonstrate the methods that the experts use to get the most out of their results, including chromosome mapping and applications for African American genealogy. Examples from her own research will be shared.
REGISTER NOW: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/115297512
Tips for the Best Webinar Experience:
- Register today. Reserve your spot for this free webinar.
- Test your connection. Click here to test your webinar connection in advance of the live event.
- Verify that you have the latest version of Java installed. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your time. This webinar will be held live on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at:
- 3:30 p.m. Eastern (U.S.)
- 2:30 p.m. Central
- 1:30 p.m. Mountain
- 12:30 p.m. Pacific
- 7:30 p.m. GMT (not including Daylight Savings conversion)
- Or find your local time using this TimeZoneConverter.
- Add the webinar to your Google Calendar.
This webinar is sponsored by the Association of Professional Genealogists and is part of the ongoing APG Professional Development webinar series. We look forward to having you join us!
Post a Comment