Our live viewers were also treated with live webcams from both Geoff and Mary - another reason to attend live if you can. AND...I (Geoff) got to try out my new green screen equipment for the first time. It was a blast broadcasting (vwith green screen equipment) from the old family church in Nilose, Denmark:
Here's Mary and I:
This is what my webcam looks like with the green-screen software turned off:
Thanks Russ Worthington for the screen captures! Just imagine the possibilities - I can broadcast from anywhere in the world! Oooo, we're going to have fun with this in the coming months....
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 33 minute recording of Using Church Records to Identify Ancestors is now available to view in our webinar archives for free through October 31, 2013. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. Mary's 4 pages of handouts are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of church that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Monday, October 28, 2013.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 194 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 508 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Using Court Records to tell the Story of our Ancestors' Lives by Judy Russell. October 30.
- Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research by DearMYRTLE. November 1.
- Researching with Marian! Creating a Research Plan with YOUR Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. November 6.
- Using GPS Coordinates to Tag and Record Your Photos with Heritage Collector Software by Marlo Schuldt. November 8.
- Researching Your Ohio Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. November 13.
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. November 20.
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
See you online!
Post a Comment