The recording of today's webinar by Judy Russell, "Using Court Records to tell the Story of our Ancestors' Lives" is now online to view for free for a limited time. As Judy explained so very well - always use court records in genealogical research! They not only provide genealogical information but give us a feel for the history of the times and what our ancestors experienced. Definitely a must-see webinar!
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 32 minute recording of Using Court Records to tell the Story of our Ancestors' Lives is now available to view in our webinar archives for free through November 7, 2013. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. Judy's 7 pages of handouts are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of court2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Monday, November 4, 2013.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 196 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 508 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research by DearMYRTLE. November 1.
- Researching with Marian! Creating a Research Plan with YOUR Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. November 6.
- Using GPS Coordinates to Tag and Record Your Photos with Heritage Collector Software by Marlo Schuldt. November 8.
- Researching Your Ohio Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. November 13.
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. November 20.
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
See you online!
Post a Comment