The recording of today's excellent webinar by Thomas MacEntee, "Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results" is now online to view for free for a limited time. A few comments from our viewers:
- A great new solution to the "where do I start" novice such as me.
- Fantastic presentation from Thomas. I'm very visual and this was a perfect solution for me. Can't wait to get started using Popplet!
- I can see how the whole idea of Mind Mapping can be used in my life, besides for my main focus of genealogy. Thanks once again for a great webinar.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results is now available to view in our webinar archives for free through November 28, 2013. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The 4 pages of handouts are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of mindmap that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Monday, November 25, 2013.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 204 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 533 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Home for the Holidays - Tips for Collecting Family History by Gordon Nuttall and Lisa Milner. December 6.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
- What's New in Legacy Family Tree 8. January 3.
- Rest of 2014 schedule coming soon...
See you online!