If you have ancestors in Ohio, this is one webinar you will not want to miss. The recording of today's webinar by Lisa Alzo and Chris Staats, "Researching Your Ohio Ancestors" is now online to view for free for a limited time. Lisa was great as always, and as newcomer to our webinar series, Chris was phenomenal! A few comments from our viewers:
- Excellent and singularly impressive. Crisp, meaty, very very useful and helpful -- an excellent presentation, well done by both speakers and well co-ordinated.
- I have been researching my Ohio ancestors for decades off and on, and was really in a rut as far as places to look to get past roadblocks. Thanks for all the new resources!
- I've done research in other locations, but am just beginning to focus on Ohio. This is a great Quick Start!
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of Researching Your Ohio Ancestors is now available to view in our webinar archives for free through November 21, 2013. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The 6 pages of handouts are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of ohio that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Monday, November 18, 2013.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 202 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 533 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. November 20.
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
- What's New in Legacy Family Tree 8. January 3.
- Rest of 2014 schedule coming soon...
See you online!