Join us on Tuesday, February 11, at 8:00 PM Central, where D. Joshua Taylor will present Printed Legends and Missing Footnotes: Dissecting 19th and 20th Century Compiled Genealogies. To attend this webinar, register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9213931983607980546.
Last week's webinar, 7 Habits of Highly Frugal Genealogists, presented by Thomas MacEntee, is now available to ISGS members in the Members Section of the ISGS website (http://ilgensoc.org/members.php).
February 11 – Printed Legends and Missing Footnotes: Dissecting 19th and 20th Century Compiled Genealogies
- Presenter: D. Joshua Taylor
- Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9213931983607980546
- Presenter: Debbie Parker Wayne, CG, CGL
- Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5053293122685075970
- Presenter: Kathryn Lake Hogan, PLCGS, UE
- Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5139560805000800257
And don't forget to spread the word! Forward this email onto your friends and colleagues, post the information to social media sites and/or your blog/website, or print out a few copies of our webinar flyer to hand out at your local society meetings. The flyer can be accessed at http://bit.ly/isgs2014webinars.
Support the ISGS Webinar program by making a financial contribution, which will help ISGS expand its educational offerings in a virtual manner. To learn why we need your help, or to make a contribution, please visit http://ilgensoc.org/cpage.php?pt=345.
Please direct any questions to the ISGS Education Committee at email@example.com.
The 2014 ISGS Webinar Series is Sponsored by FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org).