Join us this Wednesday AND Friday for two exciting genealogy webinars presented by Devin Ashby, Geoff Rasmussen and the Legacy Family Tree staff. On Wednesday, Devin will present "Google Glass and Family History" and on Friday Geoff and the Legacy staff will host our first-ever Legacy Family Tree Virtual User's Group Meeting.
Wednesday - Google Glass and Family History by Devin Ashby
Google Glass is a new technology that has great application for family history. Learn about some potential spaces for app development like cemeteries, photos and stories, interviews, and video.
Friday - Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting
Learn tips, tricks, and best practices related to using the Legacy Family Tree software. Topics for beginners through advanced presented by the Legacy staff and other experts. We’ll also leave time for questions and answers. Everyone is welcome!
Webinar Reminder: Join us for the live webinars Wednesday, April 30, 2014 and Friday, May 2, 2014, both at 2:00pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. Before joining, please visit www.java.com to ensure you have the latest version of Java which our webinar software requires. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for free for the first 7 days after the live event. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access for the duration of their membership.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinars will be live on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 and Friday, May 2, 2014 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
- 6pm GMT
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!