Looking back at the last 50 years - Tom Kemp will present his key tips and techniques that he has learned over a life time of genealogical research. "If this was my last lecture - this is what I want you to know." Prepare to be informed and entertained in this rapid fire review of the key tips Tom has to share with us.
Join us for the live webinar Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. Before joining, please visit www.java.com to ensure you have the latest version of Java which our webinar software requires. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for free indefinitely. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Thomas Jay Kemp, Director, Genealogy Products NewsBank, Inc. A well-known genealogist, librarian and speaker for over 50 years. He is the author of more than 30 books.
- Family Stories: Using Newspapers to Reconnect with the Stories of Your Family's Past
- Top 21st Century Genealogy Resources - A Baker's Dozen
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records
- Newspapers for Genealogists: Using GenealogyBank.com to document every day of your ancestors' lives
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
- 6pm GMT
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment