Another stellar presentation from Thomas MacEntee! The recording of today's webinar, "Researching Your Illinois Ancestors" by Thomas MacEntee is now available to view atwww.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time. A few comments from our viewers:
- Yet another Webinar jam-packed with pertinent genealogy information...way to go Geoff and Thomas...
- Yes I do have relatives in Illinois that I am researching...BUT even if I didn't, I would have still signed up for this webinar because it was given by Thomas McEntee...Why...because his webinars are very instructive in how to research....wherever or what ever you are looking for!!!
- Thomas is a great presenter. Just love all of these webinars. Thanks so much for offering them AND the annual membership. I've just rernewed for my second year. It's the best value in genealogy!!!
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 31 minute recording of "Researching Your Illinois Ancestors" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for a limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The 4 pages of supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login or subscribe.
Looking for those elusive Prairie State ancestors? The Illinois Genealogy Legacy QuickGuide™ contains useful information including a timeline of Illinois history events, tips on Illinois research strategy, outline of major immigrant groups, and more. Also included are links to websites and resources covering vital records, church records, census records, as well as general Illinois resources. This handy 7-page PDF guide can be used on your computer or mobile device for anytime access.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of illinois that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com andwww.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Monday, July 28, 2014.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 259 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 707 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Debunking Misleading Records by Tom Jones. August 2.
- Researching Your Tennessee Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. August 6.
- Research Recharge - Turning Old Clues into New Leads by Lisa Alzo. August 8.
- Find A Grave - The World's Largest Cemetery Database by Russ Worthington. August 20.
- Researching Your Italian Ancestors by Ruth Merriman. August 27.
- Researching Your Jewish Ancestors by Jennifer Alford. September 3.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. September 5.
- Success with Manuscript Sources by Barbara Renick. September 10.
- A Library at Your Fingertips - the Internet Archive by Maureen Taylor. September 24.
- The Fair Court: Records of Chancery Courts by Judy Russell. October 1.
- Overcoming Destroyed or Missing Records by Karen Clifford. October 3.
- Welcome to FamilySearch Indexing! by Devin Ashby. October 8.
- Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor by Thomas MacEntee. October 15.
- Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts by Mary Hill. October 22.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. November 14.
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
- Look Ma, No Hands! Using Dragon Naturally Speaking for Your Genealogy by Ivan Baugh. December 5.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!