The recording of today's webinar, "A Library at Your Fingertips: the Internet Archive," by Maureen Taylor is now online for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com. A few comments from our viewers:
- EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT. Top notch webinar & post webinar. Know I will be reviewing this one over & over again. Thank you.
- I do use archive.org, but this was a great overview to guide further explorations into it and other online archives. I sense a lot of fun ahead finding the kind of things that make th lives I'm researching richer and more interesting. (Thanks for the tutorial on adding citations, Geoff! That helped too!)
- Great webinar! I've used Internet Archive before, but not in a very organized or knowledgeable way. I now understand much better how to use it. Maureen is great! Thanks to her and to Jeff for this webinar.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 44 minute recording of "A Library at Your Fingertips: the Internet Archive" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for a limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login or subscribe.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 275 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 747 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- The Fair Court: Records of Chancery Courts by Judy Russell. October 1.
- Overcoming Destroyed or Missing Records by Karen Clifford. October 3.
- Welcome to FamilySearch Indexing! by Devin Ashby. October 8.
- Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor by Thomas MacEntee. October 15.
- Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts by Mary Hill. October 22.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. November 14.
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
- Look Ma, No Hands! Using Dragon Naturally Speaking for Your Genealogy by Ivan Baugh. December 5.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!
Post a Comment