This may be the webinar that cracks your genealogical case! Mary introduced a little-known resource that is sure to knock down a few brick walls. The recording of today's webinar, "Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts," by Mary Hill is now online for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com. A few comments from our viewers:
- Along with many others, I had never heard of these manuscripts. What a wealth of resources! So glad I took this webinar. Now to start digging!
- As usual, Mary's webinar lights "fires" under us with new genealogy frontiers to explore! Thanks so much!
- Oh My Gosh what wonderful information. I never knew what valuable information was contained there.....thank you so much. Going hunting in the papers later this afternoon!
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of "Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for a limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login or subscribe.
Use webinar coupon code - draper - for 10% off anything at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com or www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com, valid through Monday, October 27, 2014.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 192 classes, 283 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 780 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. November 14.
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
- Can You Hear Me Now? Voice Recognition Software for Genealogists by Luana Darby. December 5.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!