The recording of today's webinar, Using Evernote for Genealogy, by Lisa Louise Cooke, is now available to view for free at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for a limited time. The viewers loved it!
- "Wow! Didn't know a thing about Evernote, now can't wait to use it."
- "Legacy puts on the BEST webinars. And today was one of their best."
- "She has made a believer out of me and I can't wait to try it. Anxious to try out her website as well. Thank you Legacy!"
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 34 minute recording of "Using Evernote for Genealogy" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for a limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login or subscribe.
Use webinar coupon code - evernote - for 10% off anything at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com or www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com, valid through Monday, November 24, 2014.
Lisa's special offer for a premium membership at GenealogyGems.com ends tonight at midnight (November 19). Use coupon code LEGACY5 (in all caps) for $5 off.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 194 classes, 284 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 787 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
- Can You Hear Me Now? Voice Recognition Software for Genealogists by Luana Darby. December 5.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!