The recording of today's webinar, "Family History for Kids," by Devin Ashby, is now available to view for free at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com. This was one of my personal favorites! You'll learn ideas about how to get your children and grandchildren involved in family history. Lots of great comments:
- Great ideas for "kids" of all ages. Several relatively easy ideas to share limited information and stories with family members. Best way to get them interested without overwhelming them.
- Devon is always a great presenter, and today was no exception. What great ideas he has...
- Excellent with some new thoughts for interesting the grandchildren in genealogy.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 26 minute recording of "Family History for Kids" is now available to view in our webinar archives.
Use webinar coupon code - kids14 - for 10% off an annual or month webinar membership, valid through Monday, December 8, 2014.
Through December 31, 2014, take $10 off any new Legacy Family Tree software. Plus every Legacy QuickGuide and webinar CD have been discounted. No coupon required. Only at www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 195 classes, 285 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 803 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Can You Hear Me Now? Voice Recognition Software for Genealogists by Luana Darby. December 5.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!