A Free Webinar from APG
Presenter: Linda Coffin
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2015
Webinar Description: Genealogy and Personal History are two sides of the same coin, one focused on gathering detailed and precise information about a family, the other focused on telling family stories in a way that will captivate relatives and descendants. Each side of this coin is less effective without the other. This webinar will provide genealogists with an insider’s view of what it is like to do personal history work. We will talk about the different types of personal history projects, the skills necessary to capture family stories, and the ways in which story-telling work can be included as a service provided by a genealogy business.
REGISTER NOW: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/552011353
Tips for the Best Webinar Experience:
- Register today. Reserve your spot for this free webinar. A link to the webinar handout will be included in your confirmation email.
- Test your connection. Click here to test your webinar connection in advance of the live event.
- Verify that you have the latest version of Java installed. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your time. This webinar will be held live on Thursday, January 29, 2015 at:
- 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (U.S.)
- 8:00 p.m. Central
- 7:00 p.m. Mountain
- 6:00 p.m. Pacific
- 2:00 a.m. GMT (January 30th)
- Or find your local time using this TimeZoneConverter.
- Add the webinar to your Google Calendar.
This free webinar is sponsored by the Association of Professional Genealogists and is part of the ongoing APG Professional Development webinar series. We look forward to having you join us!