Judy Russell entertained, inspired, and educated all in attendance at today's live webinar, "D-I-V-O-R-C-E!" Its recording, including the after-webinar party, is now available in the Webinar Library for free for a limited time. A few great comments:
- Judy is the best. She makes law fun! What could have been a very dry and boring subject was laugh out loud funny.. thanks for hosting!
- Enjoyed the speaker. Makes me want to look for my ancestors' divorce records!!! Didn't know they may be very juicy.
- Excellent, excellent, excellent! "D-I-V-O-R-C-E!" was just full of very interesting avenues to explore and I loved the stories! Geoff's after webinar was (as usual) very helpful.
- Judy is so knowledgeable and entertaining--a combination that's hard to beat!
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 44 minute recording of "D-I-V-O-R-C-E!" PLUS the after-webinar party is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Use webinar coupon code - divorce - for 10% off anything at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com or www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com, valid through Monday, April 27, 2015.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 229 classes, 335 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 965 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- United States Colored Troops Civil War Widows' Pension Applications: Tell the Story by Bernice Alexander Bennett. April 24.
- Using Legacy with Specialized Studies - Legacy is for more than your family history by Tessa Keough. April 29.
- Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy - Part 2 by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen. May 6.
- After You're Gone - Future-Proofing Your Genealogy Research by Thomas MacEntee (bonus webinar for annual/monthly webinar subscribers only). May 8.
- GenealogyBank - The Power of Finding Our Ancestor's Stories by Tom Kemp. May 13.
- Martha Benshura - Enemy Alien by Judy Russell. May 20.
- Migration Patterns East of the Mississippi Prior to 1860 by Mary Hill. May 27.
- Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy - Part 3 by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen. June 3.
- Tips for Planning a Successful Seminar by Jana Sloan Broglin. June 10.
- 10 Tips for Using Legacy with Specialized Studies by Tessa Keough. June 12.
- The Secret Lives of Women - Researching Female Ancestors Using the Sources They Left Behind by Gena Philibert-Ortega. July 1.
- Pinning Your Family History by Thomas MacEntee. July 8.
- Making a Federal Case Out of It by Judy Russell (bonus webinar for annual/monthly webinar subscribers only). July 10.
- Researching with Karen! by Karen Clifford. July 15.
- Have Swedish Roots and Don't Know How to Get Started? by Kathy Meade. July 22.
- Storyboard Your Family History by Lisa Alzo. July 29.
- Mending Broken Ties: Reconstructing Family Trees Sawed by Slavery by Melvin J. Collier. July 31.
- What's in a Name? Trouble! by Ron Arons. August 5.
- Power Platting - Technology Tools to Create Pictures from Property Descriptions by Chris Staats. August 12.
- Discovering Your Kentucky Ancestors by Mark Lowe. August 19.
- Digital Family Reunions by Devin Ashby. August 21.
- German Names and Naming Patterns by Jim Beidler. August 26.
- Break Down Brick Walls in Eastern European Research - Tips, Tools and Tricks by Lisa Alzo. September 2.
- Research Your Swedish Ancestors in Living Color Using ArkivDigital Online by Kathy Meade. September 9.
- Technology and Techniques for Differentiating Two People with the Same Name by Geoff Rasmussen. September 11.
- Researching Your Dutch Ancestors by Yvette Hoitink. September 16.
- Researching Your Ancestors in England and Wales by Kirsty Gray. September 23.
- Maps Tell Some of the Story for the African-Ancestored Genealogist by Angela Walton-Raji. September 25.
- Using Periodicals to Find Your Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega. September 30.
- Wearables and Genealogy - Wacky and Wild or Worth the Wait by Thomas MacEntee. October 7.
- Colonial Immigration - The English Pioneers of Early America by Beth Foulk. October 14.
- Billions of Records, Billions of Stories by Devin Ashby. October 16.
- What Happened to the State of Frankland - Using Tennessee's Pre-Statehood Records by Mark Lowe. October 21.
- Complex Evidence - What is It? How Does it Work? And Why Does it Matter? by Warren Bittner. October 28.
- Researching with Karen! by Karen Clifford. November 4.
- Organizing Your Genetic Genealogy by Diahan Southard. November 11.
- Bringing it All Together and Leaving a Permanent Record by Tom Kemp. November 13.
- Mapping Madness by Ron Arons. November 18.
- Stories in Stone - Cemetery Research by Gail Blankenau. December 2.
- Thinking about Becoming an Accredited Genealogist? by Apryl Cox and Kelly Summers. December 9.
- Pointing Fingers at Ancestors' Siblings - Breaking Down Brick Walls with Collateral Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. December 16.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!