The recording of last night's excellent webinar, "Pinning Your Family History," by Thomas MacEntee is now available to view for free at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for a limited time. Some great comments:
- Awesome! I learned a new skill within the first 10 minutes!
- Didn't know there were so many different sites. Google - My Maps is something I am going to try. Thanks, Thomas! Great webinar.
- Good job explaining to the few of us who haven't used Pinterest and showing us the possibilities of various other resources.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "Pinning Your Family History" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Use webinar coupon code - pinterest - for 10% off anything at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com or www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com, valid through Monday, July 13, 2015.
20 pages | Published Sep 2013 | PDF (download-only) edition
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 245 classes, 361 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 1,069 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Making a Federal Case Out of It by Judy Russell (bonus webinar for annual/monthly webinar subscribers only). July 10.
- Researching with Karen! by Karen Clifford. July 15.
- Have Swedish Roots and Don't Know How to Get Started? by Kathy Meade. July 22.
- Storyboard Your Family History by Lisa Alzo. July 29.
- Mending Broken Ties: Reconstructing Family Trees Sawed by Slavery by Melvin J. Collier. July 31.
- What's in a Name? Trouble! by Ron Arons. August 5.
- Power Platting - Technology Tools to Create Pictures from Property Descriptions by Chris Staats. August 12.
- Discovering Your Kentucky Ancestors by Mark Lowe. August 19.
- Digital Family Reunions by Devin Ashby. August 21.
- German Names and Naming Patterns by Jim Beidler. August 26.
- Break Down Brick Walls in Eastern European Research - Tips, Tools and Tricks by Lisa Alzo. September 2.
- Research Your Swedish Ancestors in Living Color Using ArkivDigital Online by Kathy Meade. September 9.
- Technology and Techniques for Differentiating Two People with the Same Name by Geoff Rasmussen. September 11.
- Researching Your Dutch Ancestors by Yvette Hoitink. September 16.
- Researching Your Ancestors in England and Wales by Kirsty Gray. September 23.
- Maps Tell Some of the Story for the African-Ancestored Genealogist by Angela Walton-Raji. September 25.
- Using Periodicals to Find Your Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega. September 30.
- Wearables and Genealogy - Wacky and Wild or Worth the Wait by Thomas MacEntee. October 7.
- Colonial Immigration - The English Pioneers of Early America by Beth Foulk. October 14.
- Billions of Records, Billions of Stories by Devin Ashby. October 16.
- What Happened to the State of Frankland - Using Tennessee's Pre-Statehood Records by Mark Lowe. October 21.
- Complex Evidence - What is It? How Does it Work? And Why Does it Matter? by Warren Bittner. October 28.
- Researching with Karen! by Karen Clifford. November 4.
- Organizing Your Genetic Genealogy by Diahan Southard. November 11.
- Bringing it All Together and Leaving a Permanent Record by Tom Kemp. November 13.
- Mapping Madness by Ron Arons. November 18.
- Stories in Stone - Cemetery Research by Gail Blankenau. December 2.
- Thinking about Becoming an Accredited Genealogist? by Apryl Cox and Kelly Summers. December 9.
- Pointing Fingers at Ancestors' Siblings - Breaking Down Brick Walls with Collateral Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. December 16.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!