We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for May 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-519 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of March 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for May 2017
1. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
2. Hands-On with Legacy Hints: Using MyHeritage Record Matches and Smart Matches by Geoff Rasmussen and Mike Mansfield
3. New York City and State Governmental Vital Records by Jane Wilcox
4. MAXY DNA: Correlating mt-at-X-Y DNA with the GPS by Debbie Parker Wayne, CG, CGL
5. WikiTree: Free for All without a Free-for-All by Eowyn Langholf
6. What's New in Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
7. Writing Up Your Research (without using genealogy software) by Claudia Breland
8. Remember Me: Lifestreaming and the Modern Genealogist by Thomas MacEntee
9. Finding and Using Land Ownership Maps by Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA
10. Beginning Danish Research by Charles Fritz Juengling, AG
11. Researching Criminal Records by Ron Arons
12. Take Me Back to Where I Belong: Transportation Records of the Freedmen’s Bureau by Angela Walton-Raji
13. Complete Photo Restoration in 4 Easy Steps by Eric Basir
14. Exploring AncestryDNA’s New Genetic Communities by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
15. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
16. Neighborhood Reconstruction: Effective Use of Land Records by Mary Hill, AG
17. Legacy Family Tree for Complete Beginners by Geoff Rasmussen
18. Migration Trails Across America by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
19. Preserve, Share, and Search Your Digital Pictures with Google Photos by Geoff Rasmussen
20. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Post a Comment