The recording of Tuesday's BCG webinar "The Law and the Reasonably Exhaustive (Re)Search” by Judy Russell, JD, CG, CGL is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
There's a difference between searching and researching, and understanding how the law impacts records and research is critical to the reasonably exhaustive research needed to meet the Genealogical Proof Standard. Learn how the law impacts records -- and how finding the right law for the right place and time is critical to genealogy.
This webinar is hosted and sponsored by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 24 minute recording of "The Law and the Reasonably Exhaustive (Re)Search” is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 635 classes, 853 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 2,903 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (currently 50% off until August 20, 2017)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Palmetto Pride - South Carolina for Genealogist by Rorey Cathcart. December 20.
- Problems and Pitfalls of a Reasonably Shallow Search by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL. December 27.
See you online!