DNA Matching technology is a hot topic in genealogy today. It is an affordable and increasingly reliable method for discovering relatives you never knew you had. DNA Matching technology can indicate possible relationships between you and your DNA Matches, and allow you to learn more from family trees with people who share your DNA. It also allows you to contact those people and collaborate to expand your family history research. In this webinar, you will learn everything you need to know to make the most of DNA Matching technology.
Join us and MyHeritage's Ran Snir for the live webinar Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Ran Snir, Product Manager, is responsible for MyHeritage DNA products. He leads a talented team of developers, QA engineers, and designers to create and optimize DNA users’ entire journey — from ordering a DNA kit, tracking the kit’s progress, receiving results, to leveraging a continually growing suite of features to make the most of the DNA results in genealogical research. Most recently, he led the development of the Ethnicities around the world and Chromosome browser for shared DNA segments features, from concept through production and launch.
Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!