Georgia holds a critical place in the history of the expansion of the United States west. Learn the common mistakes that can stall your Georgia research. Explore repositories, history and collections unique to the state to get your family history adventure off on the right foot.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Rorey Cathcart is a professional genealogist and owner of The Who Hunter LLC based in Charleston, South Carolina. She has spoken locally and nationally on topics of interest to genealogists and society leadership alike. In addition to serving individual and corporate clients, Rorey has researched for two seasons of the hit PBS series, Genealogy Roadshow and was a Senior Researcher for the show’s third season. Her research specialties include Southern States, Migratory Patterns, South Carolina and Irish heritage with a unique subspecialty emphasizing Irish Publicans of Philadelphia. She currently serves as President of the Federation of Genealogical Societies.
Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment