A wealth of valuable information for your family history research is written on gravestones and buried in cemeteries. Much of this information is available online. In this webinar, you will learn how to use this valuable resource in your family history research and about a special project to make gravestone information more accessible.
Join us and Elisabeth Zetland for the live webinar Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
French-born Elisabeth Zetland earned her Ph.D. (with Honors) in medieval history from Paul Valéry University in Montpellier, France. Her ground-breaking original research traced the family trees of Jewish families residing in Florence, Italy in the 15th Century, and enabled Elisabeth to document an economic and social history of Tuscan Judaism between 1437 and 1464. Elisabeth’s research talents and experience, as well as her passion for genealogy, made her a natural fit for MyHeritage, when she joined the company in 2011. In 2012 she became MyHeritage’s country manager for French-speaking markets, and since 2016 she has been a full-time member of the MyHeritage genealogy research team. She considers herself addicted to family history and totally devoted to the subject.
Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment