The recording of today's webinar, "Using Voting and Election Records to Find Your Ancestor” by Melissa Barker is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Our ancestors voted in local, state and federal government elections. Many of our local, state and national archives, libraries and genealogical societies have election and voting records that could help genealogists find their ancestors. These records could include the polling places where your ancestor voted and even your ancestor's signature.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 17 minute recording of "Using Voting and Election Records to Find Your Ancestor” is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 789 classes, 1,043 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 3,495 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Introduction to the Bayou State: Louisiana for Beginners||11/14/2018||Rorey Cathcart|
|Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 7): Adding Email Correspondence||11/16/2018||Geoff Rasmussen|
|Every Day Life of Our Ancestors||11/20/2018||Ann Staley CG CGL|
|Railroad Records and Railroad History: Methods for Tracking||11/28/2018||Paula Stuart-Warren CG FMGS FUGA|
|Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 8): The Smoking Gun||11/30/2018||Geoff Rasmussen|
|Ins and Outs of Indexes: Keys to Unlocking County and State Records||12/05/2018||Mary Kircher Roddy|
|Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 9): Adding an Entry from an Online Database||12/07/2018||Geoff Rasmussen|
|101 Ways to Design a Genealogy Chart||12/12/2018||Janet Hovorka|
|Citation for beginners||12/14/2018||Shellee Morehead PhD CG|
|Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family||12/18/2018||Nancy A. Peters CG|
|That Splendid Little War: Researching Your Spanish American War Ancestors||12/19/2018||Michael L. Strauss AG|
See you online!
Post a Comment