The recording of today's webinar, "Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 9): Adding an Entry from an Online Database” by Geoff Rasmussen is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
In this series, Legacy’s Geoff Rasmussen will guide you through the step-by-steps of properly adding genealogy documents, citations, and digital media to your Legacy Family Tree 9 software. Each class is based on a different chapter in his popular book, Legacy 9 Unlocked: Techniques, Tips and Step-By-Steps for Using Legacy Family Tree to Record Your Genealogy. Watch them in order if you want to follow the mystery or jump around to capture the instructions.
In this class, “Adding an Entry from an Online Database,” you’ll learn the six steps of adding information from any online database to Legacy. You’ll also learn about the Find A Grave tool.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 17 minute recording of "Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 9): Adding an Entry from an Online Database" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 828 classes, 1,073 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 3,564 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|101 Ways to Design a Genealogy Chart||12/12/2018||Janet Hovorka|
|Citation for beginners||12/14/2018||Shellee Morehead PhD CG|
|Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family||12/18/2018||Nancy A. Peters CG|
|That Splendid Little War: Researching Your Spanish American War Ancestors||12/19/2018||Michael L. Strauss AG|
See you online!
Post a Comment