With more information available online, it is often possible to find key records for your Eastern European ancestors in free and subscription databases. Learn about the various record sets available, how to access them, and how to overcome privacy and language issues and other research roadblocks.
Join us and Lisa Alzo for the live webinar Wednesday, May 15, 2019 . Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Lisa A. Alzo M.F.A. is a freelance writer, instructor, and internationally recognized lecturer, specializing in Slovak/Eastern European genealogical research, writing your family history, and using the Internet to trace female and immigrant ancestors. She is the author of ten books, including the award-winning Three Slovak Women, and hundreds of magazine articles, and writes the blog "The Accidental Genealogist."
Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!