The recording of tonight's BCG webinar, "Ten Tools for Genealogical Writing” by Harold Henderson, CG is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Genealogists love to research, but writing it up – not so much. First, we need to read good writing (any kind). Then, practice writing in two separate compartments: write as it comes, and return later to fix or edit. Don’t worry about beginnings or endings; they will emerge over time. Seek out helpful critics, never wait until the last minute, and be ready to learn from editors.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 22 minute recording of "Ten Tools for Genealogical Writing" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 976 classes, 1,251 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,360 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|MyHeritage DNA - Ein Überblick (German)||8/21/2019|
Silvia da Silva
|Bullet Journaling for Genealogy||8/21/2019|
Shellee Morehead, PhD, CG
|Introduction to Forensic Genealogy||8/23/2019|
Kelvin L. Meyers
|Généalogie pour débutants : Commencez votre arbre... (French)||8/26/2019|
|Using Teams with your Genealogy||8/28/2019|
|Are you Lost? Using Maps, Gazetteers and Directories for British Isles Research||9/3/2019|
|Civil Law Concepts and Genealogy||9/17/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|The Stories Behind the Segments||10/1/2019|
Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
|Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records||10/15/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019|
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019|
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019|
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019|
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
See you online!
Post a Comment